Sunday, July 22, 2012

She makes me laugh!
















This week Amelia came into my room while I was getting ready for the day and this is the conversation we had.....

Amelia: Mom, I really want the stamps we saw at the dollar store, can we go get those?

Mom: You could earn money to buy the stamps. Yesterday you earned a quarter for being good for the babysitter, We are getting ready to go to the store and if you are really good for me than you can earn another quarter, and if you clean up your room and the toy room before we leave to the store you can earn another quarter. Then when we come back home you can help me clean out the car and earn another quarter and you will then have enough money to buy your stamps.

Amelia: Hmmm... I think I am just going to ask Santa.

Ha, I like the way this girl thinks!!  I am proud to say though, that she then changed her mind and earned her quarters and now is the proud owner of a Tinkerbell stamp set she purchased from the dollar store: )

3 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Then again, she could have asked Grandma and gotten TWO dollars for a trip to the store, no chores required.

Brian and Tonya said...

I love her line of thinking. Has she really grown up that much too? When I saw the picture, I thought she was Emry.

Ahles Family said...

love this!