Monday, December 28, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year!

We had a splendid Christmas season this year! Oh, how much fun it has been to see Emry react to all of the excitment around her! I believe this has been my favorite Christmas yet!! It has been wonderful starting new traditions that we can look forward to every year...Cutting down our own Christmas tree, Temple Square with the Napierskis', Family Christmas party at Jake and D's, sledding on christmas eve day, opening a new pair of pajamas on christmas eve and baking cookies for Santa that night. I feel very blessed to be able to share all of this with the people I love! That is what makes christmas what it is for me...wonderful! This year was especially special because we were able to talk to my lovely family on Christmas with our new web cam. I love you guys!!


















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great holiday season you had..you have such a cute family.

eve said...

ahhh! i LOVE these pictures! amelia's big brown eyes just get me every time. and that one of emry in the boots totally deserves a frame! i love your christmas tree, i wish i could've seen it in person, but i am glad you posted pictures. i am so happy you got to talk to your family on the webcam & hope that happens lots now.
you guys are awesome, no wonder i am so crazy about you and your cute family..

Shay said...

Love the pics, what a great holiday.
Why were you not skyping us on Christmas?? Ididn't know you were set up.

Love You

Coil Fam said...

The pictures are wonderful. It was the best Christmas ever! I loved watching Emry at the family party. She was old enough this year to really get the whole Santa thing and be excited about the gifts. Amelia is gorgeous. I love showing people her picture and telling them she is my granddaughter. I admit I am more than a little proud of the little beauty.

halley said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great christmas! I've thought of you often (especially while making sugar cookies:)We definitely need to hang out again and we need to meet you new puppy!!

D said...

Wow this really is the most wonderful time of the year. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and Emry got her doll house. And no we don't have to wait until next year to go sledding again, we just need more snow so its a little bit of a softer landing for Abbie and Luke.

The Perks of Life! said...

This has been a great holiday and I agree with you, best christmas yet. Your girls, all three of them :), are beautiful in every single picture you take of them. It was so fun to get to spend an afternoon with you. I told Caleb he can go to the movies with Mike anytime. But seriously Erin, I am lucky to have you in my life, you make me want to be a better person. It was fun hearing about your parent's conversion story, and it's fun to think about what has become of that. And it was fun to see Sookie, spelling?, calm down while I was at your house. She is the perfect dog for you guys and I look at dogs on KSL everyday now.

Cheryl said...

Erin,
Once again you have the most beautiful pictures ever!! Please give me lessons if you come down to Salt Lake. I beg of you! We sure miss you!