Saturday, October 22, 2011

Excited for Fisher!!



Four days and counting down until I get to meet my little fish!! I can't wait to see the face of this little guy who has been squirming around inside me for the last 9 months.

My mom flys in tomorrow which adds to all of our excitement. I am just ecstatic that she is going to be here, it makes everything perfect. Time is going by so fast right now, I'm sure Sunday and Monday will seem very SLOW though.


This is a picture of me and the belly at the pumpkin patch last week. As uncomfortable as I am right now I am really going to miss being pregnant.








Fishers Nursery
We were going to paint over "deery lou" but just never found the time, energy, motivation...etc. I still love the room though, I'm sure Fisher won't mind the purple butterfly and yellow flowers all over his wall for now:)






Tuesday, come fast please!!












5 comments:

Chris and Aubrey said...

It will come faster than you think and then you will get to slow time down and enjoy him. Loves!

eve said...

i love the first picture of the heart and the fish, so cute! and you make the cutest pregnant girl ever. i've loved hanging out with you, sorry i was such a slug at the pumpkin patch.
his room looks awesome, i love it so much. and i am SO EXCITED to meet him! the anticipation is killing me!
i got your cute thank you card in the mail today- thank YOU!

Kristen Westbrook said...

So excited for you guys! Boys are so much fun! Can't wait to meet him!

Jason Bailey said...

Looks like you might get stopped for shop lifting at the pumpkin patch! Hope everything goes well with the delivery. I saw your dad the other day at a youth dance and had a good chat with him, glad to see you guys are doing so well.

Anonymous said...

Your such a cute prego! Love the nursery.