Monday, November 7, 2011

Falling in Love

Tomorrow will be two weeks since Fisher was born. I just adore this little boy. I haven't accomplished much around the house or anywhere else lately, I am so content just sitting and holding him all day long. I have been blessed with an amazing husband that has made up for my slacking. The girls have been just wonderful too. I was afraid that there would be some jealousy but so far all I have seen from them is love. I feel so incredibly blessed right now.

Kaylee came over for half the day Saturday to take some pictures for me. It was so much fun. By the time we were done I think Fisher was afraid to fall asleep because he thought I might take his clothes off and take more pictures of him:)












The little sleeper that Fisher has on in this picture was Michaels when he was a baby. Thank-you Kaylee for saving that for us!













This little girl is so cute with her little brother. She has come into my room every morning so excited to see him and sing to him. I am so lucky to have both of them.

























































5 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Wasn't that the funnest afternoon!!! I love taking pictures of my grandbabies, especially the new ones who aren't as bouncy as the older ones. Thanks for the invite and they turned out great, but then it was our Fisher boy so how could it be anything but beautiful!

Shay said...

I want to hold him so bad!!! Miss you guys.

eve said...

OH MY GOSH, ERIN!! are you just dying? those pictures are so precious. you look gorgeous and i can't believe fisher.. i need to see him again! where did the scale come from? and that hat!? good job, kaylee.
love them. it was great to talk to you today. can't wait to hang out (soon!)

Kristen Westbrook said...

Erin he is just darling! And might I add you look gorgeous as ever! So glad you got your boy!!! Love the pics!

Madison Joy said...

soooooo cute!
love,Madi