Thursday, October 14, 2010

a kitty and a bumble bee

My good friend Aubrey invited the girls and I to go "trick-or-treat"ing at This is the Place, Heritage Park yesterday. We had a wonderful time with her, Kirra and Brigham. The weather was perfect and all of the kiddos looked so cute in their costumes! I think my favorite costume I saw was a little girl dressed up like little red riding hood and her brother was the big bad wolf...oh, this is my favorite time of the year!



I dressed Amelia up as a sweet little bumble bee, thank-you Aunt Katie.

Emry was a kitty, which I thought suited her perfectly, I love that girl.

Kirra was a cute little nurse

and Brigham made the most adorable pumpkin



The girls went trick-or-treating door to door










Peekaboo







They have a petting zoo there and my girls fell in love with one of the goats







The Hayrack ride was tons of fun, how do you like my close up:)




I fell in love with the old houses there and this white picket fence.




Waiting for the pony ride

Emry doesn't look too enthused here, I think she was getting tired of pictures





I couldn't wait for Emry to ride the pony. She has been talking about wanting to ride one ever since we moved right down the street from a field of horses.

I know, Emry looks a little scared, but I promise she loved it:)


Kirra loved the horses too




Pumpkin racing time!!

Go girls, Go!




Emry and Kirra just picked up playing right were they left off when we left student housing over a year ago.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Erin - CUTEST COSTUMES EVER!!!!!! Seriously!!!! They are adorable!!! I love them! Anyway. I love the pictures and everything. We really need to get together soon.

Shay said...

That looks like so much fun!! I love the bumble bee costume, your girls are so cute!! Miss you.

Coil Fam said...

What fun pictures. Next time you go, I want to go too. I haven't been there for years. The girl's costumes are fun. Can't hardly wait for the Haloween party.

The Perks of Life! said...

Looks like tons of fun. Love the costumes!!! I'm excited for the party.

halley said...

so cute!