Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wow...

...I have been very bad at blogging lately. Here is a quick recap of what has been going on in January.


We celebrated Amelia's second birthday this month. She is growing up so fast! She is my little girly girl who loves dress up, jewelery, makeup and dancing. She brings so much life into our home!




For her birthday I had the great idea of inviting the family to the "bouncy place" for $2 Tuesday.... I have never seen so many kids crammed into one place! There were about five other birthday parties there at the same time. We were all crammed on 1/2 of a picnic table, we had to take turns sitting down,so not what I had pictured. Luckily the kids didn't seem to mind. They just bounced the night away.




Amelia was loving being able to fall down and have it not hurt.





Emry caught some air and I actually caught it on camera





Just sitting on daddy's lap soaking in the chaos. It really did turn out to be a great evening!





I just finished reading Les Miserables this week. Great book! I have always loved the music but never quite understood the storyline. Now all the songs make much more sense to me. Someday I would LOVE to see it performed:) I have also been swimming twice a week with Aubrey and D. I have to give myself a pep talk to get the courage to get into the pool. It just doesn't feel right getting in a pool when it is snowy outside. But I have so much fun every time I do.
My new goal: try to be a better blogger




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such cute girls!!

eve said...

happy birthday, sweet amelia!
looks like a fun day. i wish i was better at remembering, it is awful.
erin, i am so impressed you read les miserables. wow. and swimming, too. wow again. i need to do something (anything.)

Shay said...

I can't believe she is two, she is so cute!! Funny...I just watched the Les Miserable movie!! I liked it. Miss you, oh and I am so happy about the swimming!!